100 Crypts Level 38 39 40 Walkthrough

 



100 Crypts Walkthrough Level 38
Tilting the phone to the left and press the crystal ball until the arrow is pointing the ball.
Upright straighten phone and press the ball.
Tilt the phone to the right and press the ball, immediately tilt the phone to the left and press the ball.


100 Crypts Level 38 39 40 Walkthrough


100 Crypts Walkthrough Level 39
8 the amount of flags and 8 digit the amount of. Scroll to flag down any numbers in the correct order.
1. Canada
2. USA
3. France
4. Spain
5. Japan
6. Germany
7. Italy
8. UK

100 Crypts Level 38 39 40 beat

100 Crypts Level 40 Answers


100 Crypts Walkthrough Level 40

Look inside the small circle symbols, and note the rotation.
Press the symbol when it appears in the middle of the circle, do this for all symbols.
Continue to level 41 42 43 on 100 Crypts walkthrough
Sponsored links

100 Crypts Level 38 39 40 Walkthrough 4.5 5 Junie Junaedie 100 Crypts Walkthrough Level 38 Tilting the phone to the left and press the crystal ball until the ...


13 comments:

Kim Norrington said...

Please help! I have pressed every symbol when shown in the center circle, at least 5 or more times. The door still won't open.

Junie Junaedie said...

Kim Norrington@

Consider first sequence of spins symbol, then press whichever comes first spin and appeared in the middle of the circle.

Kim Norrington said...

Ok. I am sorry either I am not understanding or there is a glitch. I watched the sequence of spins. Then when the first symbol in the sequence appered in the center of the circle. I touched it and waited for the second symbol in the sequence to appear in the center of the circle, so on. Still nothing. What am I doing wrong. Thank You

Junie Junaedie said...

Yes, what you are doing right, but the sequence of symbols in the press should be correct.
Look, I attach the picture above, to the order of the symbols are on tap, ranging from number 1.

Jaime Andrade said...

I also am having the same problem , im pushing the icons every possible way & nothing . I follow the instructions & nothing happens , it's so fustraiting .

Inna Schvachka said...

I cant do anything to complete level 40. Tried a lot of times, and pres all like in the picture.

Junie Junaedie said...

Jaime Andrade@ Inna Schavachka@


Try to repeat again and notice each symbol spins and that appears in the middle.
I did the manner described above and can open the door ..
Or anyone know of another solution ... please share them here to help

Thanks you..

Sarah Wray said...

Please help. I cant pass level 38. I cant find this phone that i am ment to use. Is this a glitch or am i doing something wrong? Please help.

Junie Junaedie said...

Sarah Wray@
Tilt the phone to the left and press the ball, phone upright and press the ball, tilt the phone to the right and press the ball, tilt the phone to the left and press the ball. I think it's not too difficult.
Hopefully can help ...
Thank you

Hermer Patterson said...

Hi I need help with 29, please can someone give me a hand. Thanks.

kimberly said...

Hi can someone please help me with lv 38,
Cause when i press the ball nothing happens.. only a purple thing appears....
thank u very much

Pujita said...

i so agree with @kimberly the same thing is happening with me too!! help with dis guys...

Junie Junaedie said...

Tilt the phone to the left and press the ball, straighten the phone and press the ball, tilt the phone to the right and press the ball, tilt the phone to the left and press the ball.